Send your mom a beautifully hand-cut wooden cross with Our Lady of Guadalupe embossed on aluminum. Topped off with a unique cross charm. She will love the thoughtfulness of your gift! Handmade by local San Antonio artist, Francisco Javier.
- Handmade out of repurposed wood and hand-painted (Keep in mind these items are handmade, so there will be some natural imperfections that are part of their uniqueness and beauty.)
- Approximately 5.5" L x 2.625" W x .75" D
- Each piece is signed by the artist
- Has an opening on the back to be hung on a nail
- Notecard with a handwritten note of your sentiments. In your cart, there is a space to "Add Notes to Your Order"; please specify what is to be written on the card in this space. If no words are specified, no note will be included.
- Gift boxes are FINAL SALE
*Selection is for the color of wood, the top cross charms vary. The images shown are examples of what cross charm could be sent.
**I reserve the right to change the packaging and notecard colors or style based on availability. Rest assured, it will all look just as lovely as the images!
***Please keep in mind that shipping times continue to be an issue. In order to arrive prior to Mother's Day, orders must be placed by Monday, May 3rd. I am not responsible for delays from USPS.